Saturday, October 4, 2008

Ear Infection No Pain

I tested also ioooo

Test Isa_cry which I admit they are addicted! XD

http://isa-cry.livejournal.com/8110.html? # Cutid1

Google

Test Rules: Go to Google and search for the phrase (do not forget the quotes at the beginning and the end! )
not cheat, and write your real name.

Use the first thing you think makes sense and write it.

Q: Type in "[your name] needs" in the Google bar:
A: Federica need to meet regularly which is very fond of his mother: so the family should live in Milan or in the province of Milan.
I'm not so mammon as it sounds!

Q: Type in "[your name] looks" into the Google bar:
A: Federica seems to have taken off: who we can stop now. Um ...
any reference to my weight is random ....

Q: Type in "[your name] says" in Google bar:
A: Federica says "never say never"
In fact ... there is always the remote possibility that I can practice a sport ...

Q: Type in "[your name] wants" in Google bar:
A: Federica want to take a month and a half of vacation (the beach) is
veroooooo ... but I know that does not suit me now that it is restarted the uni, P

Q: Type in "[your name] does" in Google bar:
A: Federica makes plays
With the boom of Lima mean? Well .. I would not seem so little small .. but if you say I believe it eh, P

Q: Type in "[your name] hates" in Google bar:
A: Federica hates to be rich, inherit million francs, "not pounds," and would give up the inheritance, to pay inheritance taxes, throw them in the wind.
Of course I'm not a materialistic type;

D Q: Type in "[your name] asks" in Google bar:
A: federica when asked.
Exactly ... Tell me when when quandouuuuu

Q: Type in "[your name] goes" in Google bar:
A: Federica goes to town, "Milan is my water." It is still Milanooo
story! I can not breathe this test in Milan ... mind!

Q: Type in "to [your name] likes" in Google bar:
A: A Federico Massimiliano like but do not want Amber as mother-in-law!
Amber ... I repeat, this test menteeee!

Q: Type in "[your name] eats" in Google bar:
A: Federica eat a fruit, and is preparing to return home: "Hello Federica! See you Monday! Say hello to mom and dad! "
With this story of her mother! Not like sembraaa

XD Q: Type in" [your name] wears "in Google bar:
A: Federica is wearing a bathrobe Emprio Armani Seven.
The strange thing is, this time wearing a bathrobe .. but ... I own both Armani; PPP

phrase absurd!

So, compose a phrase choosing the pieces to suit your day and month of birth and the color of your shirt!

January>> I kicked February
>> I loved March
>> I smoked
April>> I kissed May
>> I choked
June>> I
murdered in July>> I have danced the Macarena with August
>> I had lunch with September
>> I danced with October
>> I sang to November
>> I yelled at December
>> I ran / A

2) Choose the day (number) you were born to: a
>> crazy
2>> a monster
3>> a phone
4>> a fork
5>> a Mexican
6>>
a gangster 7>> my phone
8>> my dog
9>> My best friend's boyfriend
10>> my neighbor
11>> I, the I / science teacher at
12>> a banana
13>> a cat
14>> a plush
15>> a goat
16> > a pickle
17>> your mother
18>> spoon
19>> myself to
20>> a baseball bat
21>> a ninja
22 >> Chuck Norris
23>> a knife
24>> a squirrel
25>> a player
26>> my sister
27>> my brother
28>> iPod
29>> a permanent marker
30>> a blade
31>> a displaced person

3) Choose the color of shirt you are wearing: White
>> why I'm so strong
Nero>> because that's how I spend time
Rosa>> because I'm not stupid / a
Red>> because they told me the items that I feel
Blue>> because I'm sexy and I do what I want
Verde>> because I hate
Viola>> because I'm strong
Grey>> because I was drunk / a
Yellow>> because someone offered me 1,000,000 to?
Orange>> because I hate my family
Brown>> because I did
More>> because I'm a ninja
None>> because I can not control myself

I came out:
I kicked my brother because they told me the voices I hear.
Um ... these tests will get my reputation at historic lows! According

phrase absurd

YOUR FIRST NAME: A =

I played poker with ... I kissed

B = C = I smoked a joint with ...
= D I played golf with ..
I danced with
E = F = G = I ate with
I shot in the c **
or H = I spit in the face
I = I J = I farted
shit ...
K = I skipped ...
L = I passionately with lemonade ...
M = I belch against a. ..
N = I rode as a top ...
O = I shit ....
P = I sneezed ...
Q = I sent to that country ...
R = I insulted ...
S = I threw up ...
T = I chatted with ...
U = I split ...
V = I choked ...
Z = I drank ...

YOUR AGE '

a koala
10 = 11 = 12 =
the bar spin
the Monster of Florence 13 = 14 =
the phone
encyclopedia
15 = 16 = 17 = a helicopter
fork
the Apollo 18 = 19 = 13
manure
rubbish
20 = 21 = 22 = a blade
a backpack
a calculator
23 = 24 = 25 =
a tomato on a computer
str = 26 ***
or 27 = a Hello kitty dog
28 = 29 = Chuck Norris

30 and older = a siren

Astrological sign: Aries

: because they are cool and do what I want
Toro: because I'm gay and I do what I think
Twins: because I've got money
Cancer: because it was written in destiny
Leone: Why are a killer and I do what I think
Virgo Libra
because I'm worth: because they are controlled by Scorpio
aliens: because they are smart ù.ù
Sagittarius: because I'm sick of mind
Capricorn: Aquarius because they are illiterate
: because I go
Fish: Why are Arsenio Lupin

I came out:
I ate with a knife because I want to.
Precisely, one can not make a dinner with a blade that now people have to say .. bigots!

Test result
Your mental age mental age is 27 years
Do you have a young and dynamic mind. Let's say you're not a kid but not a real adult!

Considering that I'm 21 ... well not a good sign, P

These test me XD just humiliated

0 comments:

Post a Comment