Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Brazilian Wax For Afro Americans

Hello!

Hi, my name is Audrey, and I'd like to offer my translating capacities (whatever they may be) to the community. I grew up in California speaking French with both my parents, and am now living in France. I've been living here for over four years, and started my studies a year after moving here.
I have a Licence LLCE (the equivalent to a Bachelor's in English culture and language, I suppose) and am now working on a Litterary Translation Master's (first year only...) which also means that I have a fairly large workload. I'm sure all other students know what I'm talking about. I love it, but it's hard!

In any case, I'll take translations going from French to English and English to French. I admit I'd rather they not be too long, but I'll take anything really, as long as the story is something I enjoy reading. I hope that doesn't sound too pretentious... I guess the reason for that would be that I already get enough stuff to translate at school that I'm not crazy about.

Fandoms... I guess I'll take anything!

So. That's me.

Audrey

0 comments:

Post a Comment