Friday, September 12, 2008

Flutter In Upper Left Abdomen

abbifede @ 2008-09-12T21: 06:00

Hello everyone! Also me have the test published on LJ isa-cry.livejournal.com / : Too fiqo! The results?
read read! As we impazientiiii

WHAT ARE YOU DOING? Cherish_ Trapnest (What I would be cherishing in my heart?)

how you feel today?
_ Greenday The Saints Are Coming (Faith Since I have a lot of knowledge there ... up close encounters of the third tipoh)

WHAT 'YOUR LIFE IN THIS PERIOD? Starman_David Bowie (A casablanca we have yet to make a turn .. but it's true, thanks to the file are a star!)

WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU TOMORROW? Serious_Duffy (In fact I have to study sociology ... seriously!)

have you got planned for this weekend? Moon River_Henry Mancini (My mind does not include more ...)

WHAT 'S YOUR LIFESTYLE? Another thing I
perso_Aticolo 31 (not true ... I am ... very stylosa stylosa!)

WHAT 'S YOUR MORE' BIG SECRET? _ Amy Winehouse Back to Black (The Dark Side of forzah)

What is your relationship with your family? The Hives Tick Tick Boom_ (Problematicoh? Maybe)

with friends? Take così_Lucio Battisti (Giusto.. Tke it easy ..)

with the opposite sex? Sky_ Glamorous Black Stones (yes. All Quiet on the Western Front ... if I had a man does not waste time gazing cieloh)

WITH THE WORLD? Gardens Marzo_ Lucio Battisti (not are putting so bad .. right?)

C OM'E 'YOUR LOVE LIFE NOW? Young_ Alphaville Forever (They are after all still a giovincellah ...)

HOW WILL 'TOMORROW? Paradise_ Phoebe Cates (a promise?)

PEOPLE YOU SECRETLY Erised? Two destini_ Tiromancino (certoh. certoh ... ..)

What was your childhood? Give'em hell Kid_ My Chemical Romance (Ups! Aaine I did it!)

DAY OF HIGH SCHOOL? And I was contentissimo_ Tiziano ferro. (In an ironic sense of the word right?)

WHAT 'THE SONG SUITED TO YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Syroup Honey_ Duffy (.... and I do not think it would be okay)

WHAT 'THE SONG OF YOUR WORST ENEMY?
Fallen_ Sarh McLachlan (sgambettiamoloooo!)

WHAT 'The Most' BEAUTY OF YOUR FRIENDS? Tears and
rainbows_ Trapnest (being the angels and saints ... my friends can make one too!)

AS YOU CONSIDER YOUR FAMILY? Take me away_ Trapnest (which is a polite way to say that maybe 21 years should I take off my balls from?)

FRIENDS? Mercy_Duffy (Mercy? De what?)

the opposite sex? Cherish_Trapnest (Again? But yes, enable you to keep in my heart .. the pieces come together ... .. here's what I'm doing these answers make me look like a farfallonah!)

AS YOU SEE IT? Shadow of
love_Trapnest (I am the ghost of love? Mmm ... I'm not ... as we convintah pessimistih)

WHAT 'YOUR PERSONALITY'? Rose_Black stones (certoh. .. I'm a broken rose ... not to say that I broke the roses ... ..)

YOUR PHILOSOPHY OF LIFE?
Girl just want to have fun_Cindy Loper (not like sembrah)

as a guide? There will qui_ Emanuele Dabbono (In fact I have no patenteh)

your ideal type? Follow Throgh_ Gavin Degraw (Illuminante! Exactly! Let's move on!)

IF YOU A truck offered a candy What would you do? Where the white boys dance_The killers (Ecco! truck driver, you go to a paint with the other guys ...)

THE CRAZY TO THE BUS STOP IT SAYS? But that cold
fa_ Giusy Ferreri (In fact, never in attracting the depraved not denied love ...)

you get married?
Warwick Avenue_Duffy (it's a way as any to tell me moller the day before?)

RING THAT SONG 'AT YOUR WEDDING? How strong do you think the AM_ Alexz Johnson (Exactly, you really think I have the courage to do it?)

will have children? Fotografia_ Nelly feat Juanes (Adopted at a distance?)

YOU A HAPPY LIFE? People who spera_ Article 31 (I do not feel very satisfied with this answer ...)

DIE LIKE? Spiderspins_Trapnest (This thing is disturbing ...)

That's all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment