Thursday, September 11, 2008

Multi In One Memory Card Reader Rb 539

abbifede @ 2008-09-11T19: 12:00


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Good day! I return to Lima today to brighten your day with a aggiornamentoooo; p! Happy reading e. .. thanks for all the positive comments we have received in our first episode!
Ps: the graphics go in fits and starts, haim my pc is what it is, p.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The next morning when I awoke, I felt that something was different ... the feeling behind the stomach that tells you that there is something in you ... says that something bad will happen soon ... you've made a big mistake. A pregnancy was not exactly what we wanted, I was an independent woman, I had a good job, a spoiled brat would not flaccid my plans, I had to get rid of it soon.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

For some 'Keith had decided to leave his part-time as a postman and plunge headlong into the career of medicine. He understood that next to me I wanted a man who was decisoo, which could give me anything I wanted, in short, was rich. During the day he worked as a nurse at the hospital center in the evening studying for a degree in medicine. I've never been a woman who lets you take the events and tried to take advantage of the gifts my seductive to convince him to use his knowledge to an abortion. We still have time to get rid of the problem. At the request was shokkato. She had no intention to help me. He was adamant, I was the only time in his life when he pulled out the balls.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Pregnancy is one of the worst experiences in my life experienced. My belly was growing dramatically, my body was no longer under control one hundred percent, and that thing growing inside me, sucking all the energy. That situation would, however, soon had a deadline. That being I do not have the life sucked. I would have not allowed.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Keith lived the situation in complete serenity. He continued to study hard to enable me and the child a better life. It seemed so insignificant, like I really need him, as if there had been us in the future. He did not understand that child, even if born alive would not be with us? What I would have got rid in one way or another? Deluded, deluded, deluded! Deluded as to make me angry! What I found him to us?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

He liked to talk to my belly, with him, even her. We soon discovered that she was a child. I did not care to know, but he was a curious type. All excited to be a father. You can not imagine how stessante in bed at night, when he wanted at all costs to place your hand and hear her moving and kicking inside me. He could not understand, he was different from me, it was so sentimental, so impractical.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Isa, you've already thought of some names for the baby?"
"No, I do not care"
"Come on love! Make the tough but I'm sure you have some idea! In short, do not do the projects? We still think of a room in which to put it, buy the furniture ... and yet we have to fix things between us ... "
" Keith, I do not care! Save it yourself! In short, you want to understand? I do not want this child! You choose the name, put it where you want, I just do not cause other problems. Do you think it was easy to get into meternità? Appear to my superiors as a single mother? I just want this "thing" out of me, to continue my life in peace! "

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

He rose from the table, grabbed my wrist pulling me over, and knelt down to my feet.
"Let's get married! Enough about me, you, you. We become "we." Isabella I love you, I love our little girl, and I want a good life for yourself, a family. I am convinced that when you see her smiling face you change your mind. Let me be near. I will see her. You can continue to work, I'll take care of everything! ".
I could turn the situation in my favor ...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And I felt caught between those arms not only its scent, but all the confidence that he was putting in our hypothetical relationship. But my mind was not focused on that narrow, but calculated, planned. With a husband I would not figure that had become the helpless get pregnant, but ... would laugh at most of his being "horned". A little 'I'm sorry ... he really believed it ... but I do not, then it was he wanted to. He wanted to be mine? It would be in its entirety.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The marriage was a very intimate ceremony on the beach by the sea. I have to admit he was really perfect, kind and considerate to bother. When I married John there were hundreds of guests, her children and my family. My mother wept. The only present that day were our neighbors, was a friendship of fact ... it is true, my would come willingly, my brother's wife had just given birth and certainly would have been missed in a thousand rumors. But I did not want to see me in that state.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

While he was about to slip the wedding ring Keith hesitated ... I thought it was his instinct for survival ... I do not know my past, to tell the truth do not even know me, otherwise I would never marry. Because he was different, he was a faithful, it was a sweet person, a person was innocent. He hesitated, and whispered a few words ... I do not think it has become aware that I had heard ...
"Change to me ..."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Before I could answer she kissed me ... I heard of his new perfume, I never thought I would start so soon to feel nauseated by the smell. I do not know if I wanted to resist, in my heart I think about not ever having tried it, that marriage was a fallback to an unwanted child. Everything was sleek, nothing was the reality. I knew I had a heart, because in that moment I felt a tight, right there, the pain disappeared in a flash. Still in close touch his
told him "You know I love you ..."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

He walked away from me immediately, for a moment I thought he had finally realized what was happening ... but I was a deluded, just smiled, his smile was a fact, around us the applause of the guests. My daughter in my belly moved, kicked, he could almost feel the bitch was his mother, as if to shout at me from inside that I was guilty, that I had hurt his father. Scacciai that thought was ... first time I thought about her as if she were a person. Keith took her hand for him to touch my belly, but he had already gone to the cake ... or had portrayed?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

all, he had organized the ceremony, invitations, flowers, cake. While I watched the cut lines on her face, her hair, our daughter might have taken his eyes.
"I thought we could call her Julie, you know was the name of my grandmother, I was very affezzionato .. I saw a beautiful cradle, I already imagine ..." ... I froze immediately

angry "Keith I do not care, I'll repeat a mess of times. You wanted the child? Well the churn in a couple of weeks, and my job ends there. For the rest you said that you would have taken you. Well! Do it! Enjoy! But do not get in the way! "

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I covered her mouth with a spoonful of meringue ...
"Sure honey, never you choose to show the human, at least once! Enjoy the party ... I'm going to work ... "
" What? Would you leave me here alone with these losers? You said you had taken a day off for our wedding! I am your wife! "
"I know what I said. But right now I prefer to break their backs rather than listen to your whims. "
I stood aghast. How dare address me like that? Not like I was his nightmare!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The party was invited to say the magnificent. The rest just boco here. We launched in crazy dances that I would call almost "tribal" ... taught me their traditional dance, the smustle. While other struggling ogniddove I brooded about what had happened. It was not easy to explain to everyone why that idiot of my new husband had disappeared immediately after the ceremony, or avoid the constant reference to my bulky belly. I wonder why people when he sees a pregnant woman is able to exhaust every thought to make way for a clever phrases to say the fact cretiante.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The pregnancy was heartbreaking. I would fall asleep anywhere, my bones ached, now I saw even more feet. Keith whether it was passed, but not me. He worked all day, did a lot of overtime, and when he came home at night just wanted to put her head on my belly to hear the heartbeat of the child.
"You can not hear! At best you kicks. I do not understand why you deceive yourself to hear it. Wait a couple of rounds and you can change all the diapers you want "
" You are so funny love! You'll see that I have prepared a nice surprise! "
" Come tell me what it is! This is the work you are doing in the other room? "
" surprise "
smiled ... I knew already what it was, and he knew that I knew, but it was a bit 'our game to pretend that things were fine.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Since Keith worked all day, I found myself forced to face my sworn enemy: the kitchen. Cooking for me was a torture. That day was even worse, my back was a bad dog, the child was agitated, and his head was spinning like never before. Being home alone in this condition made me nervous, still missing a few days according to the doctor, but I had the usual bad feeling. What I would do if I had broken the waters? I did not know which way to turn over a newborn.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Forget it! I broke the water. The pains are the worst memory of my life. The pain was unbearable, I had to use all my cool to be able to call Keith and ask for help. The birth was a lucky thing for relatively quick. The epidural in addition, define a real and its manna from heaven. Keith was beside me all the time. I fainted when I heard her cry. Finally I was alone.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Giulia Giulia .. looks from Dad! Look in the room! Isa, but you see how beautiful she is? How can you not love it. "
" Come on Keith! Do not you see? it's all wrinkled and flabby! "
" Isa, and the most beautiful girl in the world, and your jokes do not make me change my mind. is the princess of the house ... I have come to show you the surprise. "

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

While I was in hospital was able to finish Julia's room. Country-style course. But in the end I did not mind too much. Had breached the agreements, had dealt with everything. From the work I had reached tens of gift items. Rompers, bibs, dolls, dolls. Keith loved to photograph them, Giulia immortalized in all his actions. His worship the girl annoyed me. I was not jealous of him, I was not even jealous of the girl ... but this seemingly perfect life was not what I wanted! I would trade my life with that of anyone.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Eugenia was taken of our collective agreement. He wanted an experienced person, who knew enough about children and who could cook and keep clean house. I was old enough and uglier than me. It was intolerable that he concentrated most efforts on "what", but the rest was to be mine.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Stop taking pictures of Keith! Well I'm changing the diaper, I think there is nothing to tramendare to posterity in this moment! "
" Isa, but you have not seen? Juliet has you smile! His first smile, and gave it to you! Even if you make the tough she adores you. How not to immortalize this moment? "
Maybe I should be happy, I should feel a warmth inside invade, as he said Keith. But she did not see anything special. Indeed. I was beginning to become impatient with all this free gooders.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Fortunately, his passion for the pictures ran out in a few months. The thing grew visibly, it was increasingly difficult to manage, and he never was. He was not keeping its promise. I'm not a guy who bears that swallows. If he could find time to study and do all those extraordinary, and not find it to be with his daughter ... one takes action.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

On his first birthday Keith, I bought a cake and blowing out the candles together. Only two of us. Maybe losing all these times would have understood that you do not play with me. He could spring on the rump. I waited a moment before blowing out the candles, I heard noises coming from the driveway ... he would be back in time we want to e. .. plucked in fact, I wanted to see her disappointed look, read the guilt in his eyes, make him feel a bad father and a bad husband. If I had to be unhappy, he should be, too.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Blowing out the candles together. Julia loved the little smoky lights, the colors seemed so alive that you can take them from her tiny hands. Ended with the stage of his life when he was practically an amoeba to enter that stage where one is overwhelmed with diapers and her screams. Not that until that day had left us to sleep one night pulled ...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Giulia was not a nice girl. In her I saw everything I hated in his father. Red hair, being too emotional, but do not hug her clinging to me ... I look pleadingly. I did not know what to do with her. I saw more growth and its presence at odds with my life. Because Keith did not go putting their way, leaving them to live my life?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

He constantly need me. A small leech. She, her tiny fingers in my hair ... his dad asking me constantly. I was tired of his excuses ...
"I do it for you! To give you and Giulia everything you need! Who will pay your clothes? I only do it for you. If I could I would always be with you and our daughter, but your standard of living too high to allow myself the luxury of being with Julia! "
... excuses, excuses, excuses, what's more useless. He had decided to get married, and had promised to do everything possible to make me happy. He could not retract it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

immediately taught her to use the potty. Hours and hours standing to listen to his whims, to empty the thing stinking, but I would do anything to not be discarded as a diaper, put creams and talc. I wanted that would make it more independent. I could not, I always wanted to be with her.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

also quarreled that evening. He still had to work.
"Let me at least say goodbye to his child! By Isa, do not store as usual. Kiss Giulia before going to work ... I miss you well know "
" No, I do not know. Keith you are a selfish "
He came out slamming the door. I looked at his picture away. Anger rose inside me. I could not go on like this, it was an unbearable situation.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Honey, you're not a nice girl, perhaps not even become a beautiful woman ... even if we removed those annoying red hair .. no ... you might even be interesting ... you know we have to learn to get away on their own two of us ... because we have to stay in contact much longer I think you will have to repay all of this with a good alemno marimon not you think? "
" Pa-pa "
Risi
" ; Dad sbarazeremo us soon. He is not suitable for us ... he does not want you baby. is a real nuisance to humans, but do not worry, there will soon be rid mlto. "

For Lima greet you today, I hope you enjoyed this update, and, as you noted, this time I remembered to say the names of the protagonists, p. Commented many, Me egocentricah, indeed Fedecentrica! , P

0 comments:

Post a Comment